4.12.08

Failure and Success

I wanted to do some more laser printing, so in Publisher I created a graphic about success. My success comes from learning from my failures. “In order to succeed, it’s okay to fail.”
Found a quote from Winston Churchill about complexities, and a quote from Albert Einstein about simplicities.
Printed the graphic onto yellow rose fabric and it looked awesome. Red textile paint and a very fine brush, I painted “OK” red and bold. It stands out and catches the attention. Yellow quilting in a square spiral around the words in a straight stitch.
Printed a practise graphic out onto calico and washed it by hand. The printing held.
Chucked it in to machine on a normal cycle, and the ink came out and was very faded. So, laser printing is only good for items for wall hangings, not anything that will get wear.

No comments: